Fohhn expands in the US with a subsidiary and STIRLING as a new distribution partner
By adding network connectivity to Parlé conferencing bars, the Parlé N 100 port expander enables device monitoring, firmware updates and enterprise administration of the Parlé conferencing bars via SageVue software. Additional USB ports enable connectivity with a UC Compute or BYOM laptop, as well as in-room peripherals.
- Gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity
- USB 3.0 Type-C port provides power to the Parlé conferencing bar
- USB 3.0 Type-B port for connecting a laptop or UC compute device
- 2x USB 3.0 Type-A ports for connecting peripherals
- Allows firmware updates on connected Biamp devices
- Mounts behind the display via mounting plate with cable management features and a protective cover
Please consult with your regional sales representative for further information regarding estimated shipment timing in your area. Thank you for being a loyal Biamp customer!