New Qt X Update Now Available
Introducing new firmware, available for download today, that enables NPX paging station configuration in the Qt X software application, making it easy and convenient to add paging to a Qt X sound masking solution. All NPX models feature both AVB and Dante interfaces, making them compatible with AVB or Dante-configured Qt X systems.
The Qt X 2.2.0 release delivers new features and updates including but not limited to:
- Simple network connection to Qt X
- Onboard EQ for each microphone
- Up to 999 paging codes:
- Each can be configured to page to any Qt X zone
- Matches Qt X virtual zoning capability
- Rich feedback on NPX paging station:
- Up to 10 stored messages per paging station o Zone busy notification
- Stored message playback active
- Microphone level meter
NPX requires firmware 1.2.0 or newer to use Qt X.
Click the links below to read the full release notes and download NPX and Qt X software and firmware.