Introducing BluOS™ 4.0
As we introduce BluOS 4.0, we kindly recommend that users update their BluOS players through the BluOS controller app for the optimal experience. To ensure the best performance, we encourage our customers to begin with the update of their BluOS App followed by their Player(s). BluOS 4.0 offers full support for all generations of Bluesound/BluOS products. We have included a transitional feature in version 4.0, allowing customers the option to revert to the previous version of the BluOS App if they choose not to enhance their experience at this time. This option will remain available for a limited period before we eventually request all customers to make a permanent move to 4.0. You can access this option in the Settings menu of the App. This significant release marks another substantial advancement in our platform infrastructure development.
BluOS 4.0 Benefits
- All-new bottom navigation bar with easily identifiable icons for Home, Favorites, Music Players, and Search delivers quick, one-tap access to the most important app features
- Favorites screen delivers quick access to users’ favorite content with a customizable view by playlists, artists, albums, songs and stations
- Music screen combines music sources, music services and device inputs all in one area so users can easily switch back and forth between connected zones
Improved Player Control
- Users can now toggle easily between Now Playing and Play Queue screens, with new icon for grouping, and indicators for sampled audio quality and zone playing added
Better, Faster Search
- New dedicated Search screen searches by music service for more specific and faster results
Linked below you will find an all-new BluOS App User Guide, with an overview of the different areas, features, and settings of the BluOS experience. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the new design. There are helpful Knowledge Base articles also available already on the BluOS Support site.
Linked below is the dealer toolkit to support your marketing efforts. It includes the news release, key messaging document, device images, lifestyle images, app screenshots, and videos.